The Shotgun is a powerful weapon that can push an enemy back. Deadly at close range but very inaccurate at long range, it has medium accuracy when used in motion. Giving a shotgun to a squad member will cause a medium Courage and Trust boost. Blake can't carry more than 9 magazines, which hold 12 rounds each.
The Shotgun appears to be a gas-operated, rotating bolt, 12 gauge semi-automatic combat shotgun, with a 12-round magazine capacity, a folding telescoping stock and a finish in inox. It appears to incorporate elements from semi-automatic combat shotguns such as the Benelli M4 Super 90.
- Norwegian Research Center - Under boxes in the Sleeping Quarters in the area where you encounter the third Walker.
- Norwegian Medical Center - In the ammo room on desk.
- Pyron Sub Facility - Found in ammo room to your right when you start. Price has to fix the door controls for you to get in.
- Strata Medical Laboratory - In weapons closet in the big room to the left and down a hall from the start.
- Strata Furnace - In the second smaller garage branching off of the big garage with Guy in it. Becomes accessible after you beat the boss.
- Transit Hangar - In the cold room adjacent to the room where you find Powell.
- Weapon Security - On the ground next to the first wall gun you encounter.
- Weapon Security - On rack in the Guard Room.